Old September 8th 03, 09:01 PM
Andrea

Default scary then, funny now.

I'm glad everything worked out all right.

I locked myself out when I was babysitting for a baby when I was in college. I
went going down to the basement to get something, like a can of formula, and
closed the door behind me so the baby wouldn't fall down the stairs. I didn't
know the door would lock behind me! There was a door to the outside in the
basement so I went out there and went around and tried the front door, but of
course it was locked. The baby was having a great time crawling all over the
house while I was outside completely freaking out. I just knew he was going to
fall down the stairs or get hurt some other way! I went to the neighbor's
house and got a spare key. I told the parents about it when they got home and
they just laughed about it. It took many hours for my heart to start beating
normally again.

Andrea
twin girls-Jordan & Madison
3 yrs. old