Old January 27th 08, 03:06 AM posted to alt.parenting.twins-triplets
Nikki

Default How active is this group?

"Faith" wrote in message
Hi everyone... I've never posted here but used to be a regular at
alt.infertility.primary. I have infant twin boys (almost 4 months old)
and was wondering if anyone has advice of starting them on rice cereal
and or solids. I plan to start rice cereal in a few weeks and am
getting prepared. Wondering where you feed them (i.e. bouncy seat,
high chair, etc.) and how it went for you?

Hi and Congrats

My boys will be two in April.

We started solids at 6mos and used the high chairs. We skipped the cereal
and started on fruits and veggies but I'm not sure that is actually
recommended. I used one bowl and spoon.

--
Nikki, mama to
Hunter 4/99