Old October 19th 06, 11:32 PM posted to misc.kids.health,misc.health.alternative
Peter Bowditch

Default Antibody titers do NOT = immunity

JohnDoe wrote:

Mark Probert wrote:

Sheri Nakken RN, MA, Hahnemannian Homeopath wrote:

Antibody titers do NOT = immunity, Part 1 of 2

Hmmm... a repost...what is Sherri Nakken afraid of?

Here is the answer:

dis·cus·sion (d-skshn) KEY

NOUN:

Consideration of a subject by a group; an earnest conversation.
A formal discourse on a topic; an exposition.

-----------

She is just another anti-vac liar who likes to see dead children.

Apparently not only children. She seems to have a problem with tetanus
vaccines as well. *And* claims tetanus can be treated with homeopathy.

If I were to be allowed to subscribe to anti-vaccination mailing lists
I might even be able to find that she opposes HPV vaccine, which would
indicate that she must hate adult women as well. I wonder what she
thinks about mammograms.

--
Peter Bowditch aa #2243
Australian Skeptics http://www.skeptics.com.au