Old March 15th 04, 06:55 PM
Joelle

Default He *CAN* work!

Trying to wrest control of our ng back from the idiots...

So I didn't answer to Kim's question cuz I have a lazy son myself...but we had
an unexpected blizzard today and snow day. He invited his friend to come over
and I commented that I didn't think he could make it over here (We had about 6
inches dumped on us in a couple of hours)

So he goes out there --mind you I have tried to get him to shovel and he's so
half assed about it I gave up - and he shovels the steps out to the end of the
block, the whole side walk, better than I usually does and he does it in a half
hour and comes back proud that he beat our old know it all neighbor who was
also shoveling.

So he actually is capable of working, just has to have the right motivation....

Joelle
The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page - St
Augustine
Joelle