Old July 12th 03, 01:53 PM
just me

Default Announcing misc.kids.family-life

"Anne Robotti" wrote in message
On Sat, 12 Jul 2003 01:33:00 GMT, "just me"
wrote:

If you are interested in subscribing you will need to subscribe to the
news.gweep.ca server, download the groups which it carries, and subscribe

in
your usual method of subscription to a news group.

How do you do this? (subscribe to the news.gweep.ca server)

I can give you instructions for Outlook Express. You are using forte agent
so I have sent for the experts on that one. I suspect you will have a
helpful response somewhat later this [eastern US] morning. Thank you for
your interest.

-Aula

---