Old January 9th 07, 12:34 AM posted to misc.kids
JennP.

Default 5 Year Old Child - Discovered Small lump on Back of Head

"Billy" wrote in message
ps.com...
Jenn,

It's not behind the ear. To better describe, it's toward the back of
the head, but *parallel* with the ear - meaning on the same level. I
think what most descibe is more or less behind the flap of the ear -
sort of an extension of nodes pathways coming from the mass of them in
the side of the neck just below the point you describe. What she has is
at least a good inch and a half from the back of the ear, between the
rear bottom center of the head and the left ear. It's in the middle
between them.

Please better describe the location of DS.

I'll keep all posted too. Thanks everyone!

Well, he's in bed for me to feel a more specific location right now, but
IIRC they are at the back of his head at the base, just above where his neck
starts.

Jenn