Old September 3rd 03, 04:59 PM

Default T mnus 13 weeks and Counting

Just a update about my wife. We were at the Doctors yesterday for over 3
hrs. She had the Gestational Diabetes test done and it looks like she has
it. To tell you the truth I am not really sure what they are. I hear
people talking about it and just not wure what they really are. My wife BP
was a little high but still in the safe range. The doctor said that if the
baby is growing and it will be about 1 lb - 8 lb. So I guess that is a good
thing.We found out that anytime after Nov. 10th the baby can safely show up!
We hope that its over Thanksgiving break. Is it time for me to panic? I
know that some of you gals say that your not ready, I can tell you for sure
that I am not any where near ready! ;-) My wife has another Doctor appt on
the 30th of this month again. Wow twice in one month. It's had to think to
think that just a little while ago that she was just starting.. and now..
WOW I have to wonder if every husband feels this way... I am sure that all
husbands have fears about there wifes not doing well or the baby not doing
well. She is also having Hot Flashes at night now. What signs should I
look for when she starts labor? Thanks for hearing me out...

Talk to everyone more later..
Mark
EDD 11/2003