Old April 29th 04, 10:35 PM
Jacqui

Default What's in your Diaper Bag?

Hoister wibbled

- what kind of bag do you use?
- what items do you carry for yourself?
- what are your essentials for your child?
- what other items do you carry?

1a. A nappy sack which contains a clean nappy, some cotton wool,
pocket-size pack of wipes, and another nappy sack. Travelling light
is good, and this covers most day-to-day trips we do with ease, and
fits in my regular bag or the bottom of the pushchair or stroller,
even in the tiny pocket at the bottom of our backcarrier.
1b. A Carter's VHC bag which is big enough to take:
3. some nappies (3 reusable AIOs or 6 disps), cotton wool and/or
wipes, nappy sacks, liners for the reusables, a clean outfit and a
spare pair of socks or tights (the opposite of whatever he's wearing
that day), teething gel and baby paracetamol sachets, a mug, spoons,
a bib, harness for a highchair, a sample tub of Sudocrem, a rattle
or soft toy, a book, a muslin, a portable changemat.

I rarely carry anything for myself in the Carter's bag, although if
I'm not taking a bag I'll drop my keys and phone and purse in there
if I don't have pockets. The side pockets are big enough for a can
or bottle too, if I want one.

Jac