Old January 5th 04, 01:57 PM
Buzzy Bee

Default How long for alcohol to leave BM?

On Thu, 1 Jan 2004 10:05:18 +1100, "*Hunee*"
wrote:
but then again I might just have mucked up the snipping as usual!
DH wants me to pump and dump for 3 days but I think this is too long.

As others have said, the amount in your breastmilk is negligible
anyway. However P&D for 3 days could have a disastrous effect on your
supply, which could be bad for the baby in itself.

Megan
--
Seoras David Montgomery, 7 May 2003, 17 hours: sunrise to sunset (homebirth)

To e-mail use: megan at farr-montgomery dot com