Old June 30th 03, 10:50 PM
Max Burke

Default Where are all the pro- "child support" (backdoor alimony) folks?

TeacherMama scribbled:
I have NEVER read anything from you that states what you want done
with the exception of your unwavering belief that all men everywhere
should be able to walk away from the children they fathered without
looking back.

Then you obviously haven't read *ANYTHING* I have posted and just make
up all of the above and claim it IS what I have posted on this subject.
Lie IOW.....

That if they don't want to be fathers, the children
can starve in the gutters for all they care, because it is not their
responsibility.

BS.
Strawman
Try again.

They do not need to use ANY form of birth control,
because they can't get pregnant.

BS.
Strawman
Try again.

WOMEN are the ONLY ones responsible
for birth control.

BS.
Strawman
Try again.

MEN--real men--deserve SEX with no responsibility
for attempting to prevent another unwanted child.

BS.
Strawman
Try again.

And these rights
for men should be written into the law, put on golden tablets, and
displayed throughout the land.

BS.
Strawman
Try again.

Oh, yeah, one other thing: marriage is simply 2 people living
together WITH a piece of paper. Any decisions made by the couple are
really just 2 individuals making the same deision together. Marriage
isn't real.

BS.
Strawman
Try again.

But I don't see how that fixes the CS system we have today.

Neither do I. But then as *I* have NEVER anything remotely like the
above I dont need to explain how it does fix the CS system.
OTOH as YOU need to explain why you're blatantly lying about what *I*
post to this forum.

Oh and how about getting back to the discussion and STOP throwing up ALL
these lies to avoid doing so. It's just making you look STUPID and
feminist......

How does
giving men the right to father endless bastareds with no consequence
fix the system?

Men CANT father endless *******s OWN THEIR OWN. It REQUIRES a WOMAN to:

A) Get PREGNANT
B) CHOOSE to REMAIN PREGNANT
C) CLAIM WELFARE to support that child, because THE WOMAN cant support
it herself.

The men such women have sex with just HAVE SEX. They play NO OTHER PART
at ALL!

See how it has to be SPELLED out to YOU!
Now tell me once again how men father endless *******s with no
consequence.....

Your solution is to DENY women the right to abort or choose to have such
children just so we dont have to legalise that choice for men.
You would rather we take away women's rights rather than give men the
same rights that women already have. What a F****ING STUPID IDEA!!!!

Our taxes will go up to pay more welfare, but how
does it fix the system?

ROTFLOL

Since when has welfare EVER been designed to fix the system. Clue TM it
has NEVER been designed as a fix. It's part OF the system that says
women should NOT have their basic human right to bear children curtailed
in any way at all, by laws that prevent them getting rid of unwanted
pregnancies to avoid becoming a parent, or by financial or social
inability to care for their wanted children; Society (that includes you
and me) has 'deemed' that women should have the 'freedom' to have
children whenever they like and however they like. Society (that
includes you and me) has decide that when *WOMEN* are incapable of
caring for their children then society (that's yours and my tax dollars)
will pay whatever is required to WOMEN who cannot care for their own
children.

Now, where are the *FATHERS* of all these children TM? They DONT COUNT.
The fathers of these millions of children are an IRRELEVANCY. Their
ONLY importance is their 'ability' to reduce that tax burden of welfare
to society that's all. They're not seen as fathers by the government,
the CSA, the legal system, and MOST OF ALL they're NOT seen as fathers
by society, especially by the ones who blame them for the 'mess' as you
do above. All they did was HAVE SEX with a willing woman TM. That's
ALL!

And how does it fix the high CS awards that
are paid by so many formerly married men?

Are you saying they shouldn't get CS?

Or are you saying that
formerly married men can walk away from their children, too?

BS.
Strawman.
Try again.

And you didn't answer my question about what your system would do if
the man wanted the child and the woman did not. Could he force her
to continue the pregnancy?

Yes *I* DID! Here it is AGAIN!

Try actually READING IT this time!
=================
[From my previous post]
No we DONT! We dont need to take away women's rights to avoid men
having those same rights. After all we didn't have to take away men's
rights when giving women those same rights. I have to wonder why you
think this way, and wonder how you'd really feel when YOUR rights get
taken away just so men dont get the same rights.

Because there are places where you can't
give balancing rights--such as the man wanting the woman to continue
an unwanted pregnancy.

In cases like this men need to find and make a commitment to a woman who
wants a child as much as he does. There is no need for men to have the
right to force women to continue an unwanted pregnancy at all. But to
make it equal, when women want to give birth to the child when she knows
the man doesn't want the child, she likewise should have no right to
force him to be a father to that unwanted child. She needs to find a
man who wants that child as much as she does and be prepared to
make the long term commitment that is required.

Should the woman be forced to carry the child
because dad wants it?

Not at all. But then neither should men be required to be an 'unwilling
father' when they dont want the child and women do......

The child belongs to both--should a judge be
able to intervene in a case like this?

Men should have the legal, social, and moral right to decide if they'll
be a parent or not. Women already have this legal, social, and moral
right to decide, so should men.

I think by just awarding more and more "rights" to try to balance
things out is making a bigger and bigger mess than we have now.

IOW Society has handed out enough rights WRT being a parent; Too bad
that men missed out on those rights, they'll just have to live without
them....
You haven't even thought about this at all have you; You're making it
all up as you go along to justify your knee-jerk reactions.......

What, specifically, do you want for men? No "As much as the girls
got!" Specifically!

The SAME RIGHTS women already have. Why is that so hard for you to
understand TM? I mean what EXACTLY is it that you find so difficult
about understanding men having the same legal, social, and moral rights
as women?
You appear to be so totally against men having the right to decide if
they'll be a parent or not, you're quite willing to have that very right
taken away from women (including yourself apparently) just so men dont
get that right.
So I take it when you 'rewrite' these rights, start from scratch, you'll
say women cant abort the pregnancy they dont want, or cant keep the
[potential] child they cant possibly look after without needing welfare
or CS.....

That you'll tell women that when they choose to have sex and conceive as
a result tough that was YOUR CHOICE, you now have to live with the
consequences of that choice, and women DONT get to decide what the
outcome of that conception will be, it's all down to the law, judges,
and child care authorities that tell women what sort of parent they will
be and what their parental 'responsibilities' are......

Just like we treat men NOW in fact......

# If the abstract rights of men will bear discussion and explanation,
then those of women, by a parity of reasoning, will not fail the same
test; Although a different opinion prevails in the minds of most women
when their rights are put to that test....

See Found Images at: