Old June 23rd 03, 10:50 PM
P. Tierney

Default Gotta keep it from The Children

"Stevet Thompson" wrote in message
om...
Banty wrote in message

[snip]
I'm really, really down deep disgusted with the whole tobacco thing.

It's a
really stupid, addictive, expensive (personally and to society),

destructive,
valueless thing to be defending, to be calling on others' tolerance

continually
for.

As a smoker who finds many common habits of non-smoker's somewhat
irritating, I'll state that as long as people like you can find
nothing better to whine about, I will be grinding my cigarette butts
into the sidewalk, or tossing them wherever I want. I will smoke
indoors whenever I feel there's a reasonable chance that I won't get
caught.

The Problem, Exhibit A.

P. Tierney