Old September 19th 06, 06:10 PM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding,misc.kids.pregnancy,misc.kids
Banty

Default Need Advice: Breastfeeding with 3 older (13+) stepson's

In article ews.net, FrisbeeŽ
says...

They can certainly choose not to ogle, but since you've never experienced
the raging hormones that most teenage boys experience, I doubt you'd
understand the incredible self-control that would require. I'm not saying
that's right, I am saying it's natural, however.

Yeah right - Ericka (or I, by implication) would not have any clue what having
raging hormones would feel like, it just never came up for people like us...
:-/

I basically agree with you that simple discretion is called for, similar to
pulling on a bathrobe to go from the shower to get a cup of coffee in the
kitchen, but you seem unable to make your point without inserting a lower
extremity into your facial orifice.

Banty