Old October 12th 07, 03:47 PM posted to alt.child-support
Gini

Default Does anybody have any useful advice on how to collect a child support debt?

"Illiana" wrote in message news:79953cb557fc3@uwe...
Gini wrote:
It looks like there are a lot of deadbeat supporters, enablers, and
deadbeats on this usenet group. This particular thread is not for

[quoted text clipped - 4 lines]

Another alias. Unbelievable. Also, you cannot delete posts from here.

==
Heh...She's not the sharpest tool in the shed, is she?

WTF? Do you have any ADVICE on how to collect child support? If not,
please
move along.

==
I was here first :-)
==
I will not play into your attempts to change the subject.

==
LOL, then I guess you are finished here. This group is for NCPs who have
child support issues. I
guess you're new to usenet. You might want to educate yourself on usenet
etiquette before
barging into a group you know nothing about and making a total fool of
yourself. BTW, why did you
have kids you can't afford? If you didn't want to take care of them, you
should have put them up for
adoption. Why don't you quit whining about how hard you have it and make
yourself more employable?