Old June 25th 03, 09:44 PM
Rolly The Pervert

Default Is it considered appropriate........

"Paul Fritz" wrote in message

"Rolly The Pervert" wrote in message

Well, the dood seems to be a bit of a bully.

That is the understatement of the day

I don't like bullies.

Me either.....

He's also
a rude SOB to Joelle.

He is rude to anybody that doesn't match his rather limited viewpoint.

So I've noticed

Actually, I really can't believe some of the **** I've read in here

lately.
The "religious" slurs if you will toward her were disgusting, and where

do
people get off, why is the clergy, or any religious figure, supposed to

have
no backbone? argh...

Anyhow, mr steve is a coward, that's ok, he does nothing but talk about

me,
but doesn't have the balls to answer any of my posts lol.

He kept demanding apologies from me when he first stomped in here.......

and
wanting to 'straighten out this NG"

hehe, the NG seems just fine

thanks for letting me vent

back from school....I got a report to look up info for....in fact,

I'll
make
a new post and ask some questions....

smooch!