Old July 21st 03, 05:22 PM
Karen O'Mara

Default Y'all

"Dana Nava" wrote in message .ca...
Yeah, Steve..he is quite the character. No doubt not a real parent at
all, more likely a middle aged fat ass wannabe, and the only way he is
able to receive attention, is to create an on-line persona which he
believes so much to be him. He is the man no one sees for there isn't
anything worth looking. The perpetual invisible man. Grotesque beyond
surface for the inner being is tainted as well. Well, ignored enough of
his kind in the past, and well plan on doing so again..
And..I am most happy to meet your acquaintance..to the rest of the
quasi-normal society.

"The perpetual invisible man" should be in our FAQ!

Karen