Old July 22nd 06, 11:26 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.support.attn-deficit,misc.kids.health,sci.med,talk.politics.medicine
Jason Johnson

Default BU$TED?

In article , Mark Probert
wrote:

Jason Johnson wrote:
,
I ran across the site while I was looking for something else and did not
bookmark it or make a note.

Sure, Jason, sure. Of course. Naturally.,

They were trying to get people to volunteer
for new studies. It was one of several new studies that was mentioned.
My first thought was that any mother that would allow their babies to
be injected with vaccines containing mercury is NOT a good mother.

You came to this group with your mind made up. You asked questions, you
got answers, and, clearly, you were here with your agenda.

As you may know, thimerosal will not be used in vaccines in the very
near future. Many vaccines no longer contain thimerosal. I don't know why
they are conducting such a study. The study would have made sense if it
had been done many years ago when they first started making use of
thimerosal. You may want to google: "New Research Studies" or Research
Studies.

Maybe you read it on whale.to. There is a lot of weird stuff there.

Spend some time looking for proof of your claim.

Mark,
Try this link:

http://clinicaltrials.gov/ct/show/NCT00138333?order=2

I have it bookmarked so let me know if you can't find it.
clinicaltrials.gov
title of study:
MERCURY LEVELS IN PREMATURE AND LBW INFANTS RECEIVING THIMERSAL-CONTAINING
VACCINES

Jason