Old July 23rd 06, 01:32 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.support.attn-deficit,misc.kids.health,sci.med,talk.politics.medicine
Jason Johnson

Default BU$TED?

In article , Mark Probert
wrote:

Jason Johnson wrote:
In article , Mark Probert
wrote:

Jason Johnson wrote:
,
I ran across the site while I was looking for something else and did not
bookmark it or make a note.

Sure, Jason, sure. Of course. Naturally.,

They were trying to get people to volunteer
for new studies. It was one of several new studies that was mentioned.
My first thought was that any mother that would allow their babies to
be injected with vaccines containing mercury is NOT a good mother.

You came to this group with your mind made up. You asked questions, you
got answers, and, clearly, you were here with your agenda.

As you may know, thimerosal will not be used in vaccines in the very
near future. Many vaccines no longer contain thimerosal. I don't know why
they are conducting such a study. The study would have made sense if it
had been done many years ago when they first started making use of
thimerosal. You may want to google: "New Research Studies" or Research
Studies.

Maybe you read it on whale.to. There is a lot of weird stuff there.

Spend some time looking for proof of your claim.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mark,
Try this link:

http://clinicaltrials.gov/ct/show/NCT00138333?order=2

I have it bookmarked so let me know if you can't find it.
clinicaltrials.gov
title of study:
MERCURY LEVELS IN PREMATURE AND LBW INFANTS RECEIVING THIMERSAL-CONTAINING
VACCINES

Jason

From your original post:

"I read about a new study. They are injecting little babies with
vaccines containing thimerosal. They plan to determine if those
babies develop any reactions to the mercury."

The way you wrote it sounds like the study would do the injecting.

From the URL you posted:

"The primary objective is to describe the levels of mercury in the blood
of premature newborns 32 and 37 weeks gestation and birth weight
2000 but 3000 grams, who receive the routine birth dose of Hepatitis B
immunization containing ethyl mercury in the form of thimerosal and the
birth dose of BBG immunization, and to evaluate the excretion of mercury
in these newborns by examining mercury levels in stool and urine."

All of the children had the injection prior to coming to the study, and,
clearly, this does NOT support your original claim. The purpose of the
study is to see how much residual mercury is in each child. The HepB is
given at birth.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mark,
You are correct--All of the children had the injections prior to coming to
the study. One of the goals was to evaluate the excretion of mercury
in these newborns by examining mercury levels in stool and urine.

Perhaps you could answer these questions:

Why are they still giving vaccines to babies that contain mercury?

If thimerosal is safe, why are they conducting clinical trials related to
the mercury in babies?

Is it possible that they suspect that the levels of mercury in a premature
or LBW infant is very important and MAY be the cause of medical problems.

I should note that I do believe the levels of mercury in babies is VERY
important. I believe that babies should NOT be given vaccines that contain
mercury.
Jason