Old April 30th 04, 08:08 PM
Robyn Kozierok

Default Indestructable Bite-Proof Pacifiers?? Desperate request!

In article ,
Nikki wrote:
Robyn Kozierok wrote:

Mam's website says that latex is more bite-resistant than silicone.
So that will be my next purchase, I guess...

I'd probably vote for a natural elimination. Once he's chewed it to bits
maybe he'll just realize he has to do without?

Well, no. For starters, of course we don't let him to "chew it to bits"
but take them away at the first sign of a tear or puncture. Also due to
other things that are going on in his life right now, it is not a good time
to take away this comfort, though we continue to repeat the pacifier
fairy story and occasionally ask if he is ready to leave them out for` her.

We did buy a pair of latex pacifiers and they do seem to be a bit more
bite-resistant. And he doesn't love them as much as his old kind, so
that may make it easier for him to give them up eventually. I did
contact PDP products about the oral fidget pacifier but their
representative said it was very hard plastic and probably not suitable
for this situation.

Robyn (mommy to Ryan 9/93 and Matthew 6/96 and Evan 3/01)
--
"Far and away the best prize that life has to offer is the chance to
work hard at work worth doing." -- Theodore Roosevelt