Old December 15th 06, 07:07 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health
Jeff

Default Homeopathy

"tools" wrote in message

"Jeff" wrote in message news:sjBgh.15$386.7@trndny01...

"tools" wrote in message

"Jeff" wrote in message
news:Y0ogh.5755$Et5.4046@trndny07... Ahhh! another un-educated fool
spouts off about things he knows nothing about. Good work Jeff, now that
you have shown that you know nothing about Homeopathy, will you attack
Chiropratic or Chinese Medicine next?

Please provide the evidence that homeopathy works.

Real evidence, not that advertising crap.

Jeff

Not my job . You claim it does not work, soooo you prove it While you are
at it explain why babies respond to it.

Not my job. You are claiming that it works in babies. You prove it.

Carole asked How does homeopathy work, implying that it works.

You're implying that homeopathy works. Provide the evidence that it works,
especially in babies.

http://www.homeowatch.org/

Jeff