Old May 28th 04, 09:56 AM
Donna

Default C-Sec and steps....and driving??

"Donna Metler" wrote in message
.. .

I expect because, while it's possible to not drive for a month, it's not
possible to not be a passenger for a month. If no other reason, you're
probably going to have a follow-up appointment for you and the baby within
that time, have to come back and get the staples out, etc. I can think of

6
times at least I had to be in the car going somewhere the first month

after
coming home from the hospital-including several within the first week.

That sounds right to me.

Also, it occurs to me that one is *much* less likely to get into a car
accident if one is not driving sleep-deprived. Of the two parents, mom is
generally much more tired in the early days than dad is. Maybe that
contributes to the idea that it's generally ok to be a passenger, if not a
driver.

Donna