Old December 18th 03, 09:41 PM
Em

Default hot all the time!

"Liquid" wrote in message
I thought I was hot before I had this baby, but for the last couple of
months it is all I can do to keep from sweating up a storm. Is this a
normal part of postnatal hormones or what? I am breastfeeding my 4.5
month old, he feeds every 1-3 hours. I find I can walk around outside
with only a t-shirt when everyone else is in coats and scarves. Wierd!
Has anyone else had this experience? When did it even out for you?

I have a 3 month old and though I'm not hot-feeling all the time, I have
like hot flashes sort of and like I "run hotter" now in general. I also
sleep much hotter than I did pre-baby and sweat a lot more.

He is my first baby, so I don't know when it will even out. But, my mom told
me before that having me (her first of four) permanently broke her
"thermostat." On a side note, I also broke her sleep habits and she has
never been able to sleep through the night herself since I was born!

--
Em
mama to L-baby, 12.5 weeks