Old March 24th 06, 03:48 PM posted to alt.mens-rights,alt.child-support,alt.support.marriage

Default The right to abandon your child (aka - Roe v. Wade for Men)

"John Smith" ) slurps:
"tonita" slobbered sexism in message
ups.com...
It's a good place to start. Of course there has always been men *and*
women who behave badly, but not as much as we see today. Frankly, I'm
ashamed of the antics of my gender.

That's because you seem to have your eye on what is really important --
the wellbeing of the children.

If that were true, she would be demanding that single-by-choice mommyhood
were disincentivised, as ALL children do best, when they have a *willing*
mother AND father to raise them.

Money is NOT a replacement for that. But, lets try an experiment:

Lets say that money does replace a parent. Since men tend to have more
money, lets give the kids to the *fathers*, and let mommy top up their
wallets...

That'll get both you misandrous sexists squealing like stuck... pigs.
laughs

Lost Lurker wrote:
tonita whined:

If men behave badly,
what do you expect? It's what they've been trained to do.

like dogs? ;-) Do you seriously want to blame all "feminists" on all
men who "behave badly"?

Andre