Old June 24th 03, 02:13 AM
Stevet Thompson

Default Gotta keep it from The Children

Banty wrote in message ...
In article ,
says...

The short of it is that I simply don't give a #### about your delicate

[Peeve: Net Nanny. It's not like any children (other than the mental
kind) use this computer, so I don't really see the logic involved in
its mandated installation at this location. But it probably make some
militant bible-thumper happy.]

sensibilities, r.e. smoking.

Get a life.

I have one.

How big is it?

Yours, on the other hand, you've taken upon yourself to endanger.

Well, you're correct on purely technical grounds. It's true, my
smoking increases my risk of heart `disease' and a number of other
maladies. However, I happen to be subject to much more severe risks
that are not of my own making, and that does tend to push awareness of
smoking risks outside of my normal day-to-day considerations.

I suppose that's an excuse.

Regards,

Steve

Cheers,