Old September 2nd 03, 10:43 AM
Tanya Makins

Default 30 week update

Hi,

I don't know your feelings on c-sections but I gave birth to my twins
naturally, Charley came first head down and Molly followed 20 minutes
after - breech, it was much better for me as I had to do a lot of nursing in
hospital as they were prem and I imagine it would have been a lot more
difficult if I'd had a section. Just a thought, I know some women prefer
the idea of a section but my personnal feelings were against it.
What ever you decide you'll be well looked after but don't be bullied into
anything.... its your body and they're your babies!!
My babies weights were Charley 5lb 2oz and Molly 4lb 7oz so they were quite
good weights and I was induced, it took 6 hours in total..... not a bad
birth at all so it can be done!!
Good luck, you've got a lot of happiness to come

Tanya (notts England)
Ellie wrote in message
We've been for our 30 week appointment today - I really can't believe that
after all this time I'm now 30 weeks pg with twins!

Both babies are doing beautifully and their estimated weight today is

around
3.5 lb. Twin 1 is still in breech (sp?) position and twin 2 is moving to

head down position so the OB has said that if twin 1 is still breech in

3 -
4 weeks we'll be arranging a C - section. (I don't know how that differs
these days in the US but over here in the UK they really don't like
delivering babies naturally unless they're head down.)

They look so gorgeous I can't wait for the next scan in another 3 weeks!

Ellie