Old August 20th 03, 08:03 PM
Iowacookiemom

Default New town/emergency contact (was: Kindergarten - my child "going postal" every morning...)

At the time, I was too new in town to have had any other numbers to give
them --

Does anyone have suggestions regarding this? We are brand, spanking new in our
new community -- been here 5 whole weeks. My husband is reluctant to ask work
friends to be our emergency contact since most of the folks he's gotten to know
work *for* him and it seems like an unfair request from a supervisor to a
subordinate. We haven't yet found a church, and we barely know neighbors. Has
anyone out there solved this creatively?