Old August 4th 03, 01:57 PM
Jeff Utz

Default More U.S. Children Vaccinated Than Ever

"Roger Schlafly" wrote in message
et...
"David Wright" wrote
It's not up to me to disprove your assertions,
it's up to you to prove them.

Sorry, but I am not obligated to prove everything I post. If
Merck put all its lobbying positions on its web site, then I
would just refer you to its web site. It doesn't. If you want
to doubt what I say, go ahead. If you have contrary evidence,
then post it.

I interpret the above paragraph as: "I cannot prove or support what I said,
but somehow it is your fault."

Wrong Roger. You said that the drug lobby is doing something. You have
failed to provide evidence that it is.

When you make a claim and others question it, it is up to you to provide
evidence to support your claim. Otherwise, your claim is essentially
disproven.

Jeff