Old June 24th 03, 12:07 AM
gini52

Default Deadbeat Dads

wrote in message
(Mel Gamble) wrote:
"Finally something intelligent from bclark..."

---It matches the level of your previous statement that, "when he sues
Brian for custodial interference, he can name you as co-defendant." If
we follow yur line of thinking (?), perhaps we should garnish your wages

==
"We," Brian? I hate to break it to you, but you are not a judge. You have no
authority to garnish anyone's wages. You are not a party to the case. You
have zero
legal authority over Ronaldo. You have zero moral authority over Ronaldo.
You are more
of an abuser of that little girl than Ronaldo is. Face it, Brian. You are a
nobody with nothing.
But, then you already knew that, didn't you?
==
==