Old April 17th 06, 03:59 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking

Default Another reason why the no-spank flagship is sinking

Greegor wrote:
LaVonne wrote
I sure wish I had hit my children, and
believed in long-term disrespectful behavior,
so my children would some day behave like you.

Which prisons are your kids in?

LaVonne recently brought the group up to date on her daughters.

Seems they are well educated and have busy productive lives and
contribute to society.

My four children are much the same, in fact. Working in Xerox in a
management position, another in accounting with non-profits, another in
industrial manufacturing of heavy construction components, and the last
a mortgage loan officer if I understand her work correctly.

One is an award winning photographer, who just gave me yet another of
his photos, framed for my home. It's a study of a old shack in a forest
of old oaks, late sun slanting in over bare limbs and fallen leaves.

From a distance it reminds me of some of the great landscape artists
works. I can see how he manages to win awards for his work.

My accountant daughter is moving into what can best be described as the
field fiscal ethics. Now studying environmental accounting and funding.
Fascinating. We discussed these things and more over dinner last night.

All had a nice visit. Wish you were here.

And, how is your's?

Life, I mean.

0:-