Old November 16th 07, 01:33 PM posted to misc.kids
Ericka Kammerer

Default IQ and what it means in adulthood

Donna Metler wrote:

Given my reproductive history, it's a darned good thing that I HAD a career
and life goals apart from being a mother and raising children-had I decided
that my role in life was to pass on my IQ and genes, it would have been
pretty frustrating!

And how much more frustrating it would have been if your
own father's opinion was that your primary value lay in your
ability to procreate! If your family can't stand behind you
for who you are rather than whom you can produce, who will?

Best wishes,
Ericka