Old November 11th 05, 01:24 PM
Kim

Default new to group

"P. Fritz" wrote in message

"Kim" wrote in message
news:NVUcf.118984$yS6.113007@clgrps12...

"P. Fritz" wrote in message

"Kim" wrote in message
news:OIUcf.118978$yS6.46131@clgrps12...

wrote in message
hello i'm new to this group. fresh out of divorce { well if you

can
call
that fresh } any way i have a 7 year old girl hanna and a 6 year

old
boy
josh . trying to make sure we as mom and dad keep our kids lives

as
normal
as possible we have joint phys custody and i'm confident in my
parenting
abilities the reason for my first post is i need some new idea's

for
cooking let's face it mom cooked and left me with hamburger's and

such
.
now i need to step up in this area any ideas will be apperciated
Ok more seriously... Learn to cheat... I do... I make 2 huge

dinners
over
the weekend... Like monster roasts or make double batches of things
like
spaghetti sauce or whatever I want to make and I put it in the

freezer
for
the week...

Left overs......you must be kidding..................

Nope no kidding... Sauces do really well in the freezer... Seems to

take as
long to make the pasta as it does to defrost and heat the sauce LOL

Cooking is like sex.....sure your can get it finished in a couple of
minutes...............but the fun is in bringing the experience to
fruition. ;-)

You are oh so right... But you know -- a Quickie in the middle of the week
or at the end of the day can be a good thing too as long as the quality
is there then the experience is always good