Old November 11th 05, 04:49 PM
Kim

Default new to group

"P Fritz" wrote in message

"Kim" wrote in message
news:G%%cf.119024$yS6.10116@clgrps12...

"P. Fritz" wrote in message

"Kim" wrote in message
news:kXUcf.118985$yS6.26952@clgrps12...

"P. Fritz" wrote in message

"Kim" wrote in message
news:zAUcf.118975$yS6.4284@clgrps12...

"P. Fritz" wrote in message

"'Kate" wrote in message
On Thu, 10 Nov 2005 16:38:51 -0500,

the
following was posted in blue dry erase marker:

hello i'm new to this group. fresh out of divorce { well if

you
can
call
that fresh } any way i have a 7 year old girl hanna and a 6
year
old
boy
josh . trying to make sure we as mom and dad keep our kids
lives as
normal
as possible we have joint phys custody and i'm confident in

my
parenting
abilities the reason for my first post is i need some new
idea's
for
cooking
let's face it mom cooked and left me with hamburger's and

such
.
now i
need
to step up in this area any ideas will be apperciated

Welcome! Sounds like you have the right idea WRT the kids.

Paul F is really good with recipe ideas. I cook a lot of
chicken
and
turkey, the occasional brisket, corned beef, or roast/stew.

It
gets
boring after awhile.

Okay, okay.....one I tried the other night that was quick and
good........lightily floured (and sage) chicken breasts sauted

in
frying
pan, when the chicken is done, you take 1/4-1/2 cup of dry
vermouth
pour it in the pan and cook into the scraping until about half

of
it
is
gone, then add a table spoon or two of lemon juice just before
taking
it
off the heat......that mixture is poured of the
chicken...........then
if
you really have time on your hands you can top it off with the
zest
from
the lemon. :-)

Marry me!

You will need to discuss that with Tiff and Christine :-)

How many wives do you have mister? LOL *grin* I make decent money...
You'll
want for no ingredient no matter how rare LOL... mi cuisinart et tu
cuisinart LOL

Who said anything about wives? LMAO

BTW.......have I shown you my spice rack? heehee

teehee no... no you haven't... Is it HUGE?

LMAO.........well it very long. :-)

Long isn't always the answer... Sometimes they have to be wide too to
accommodate the spice inside