Old September 13th 08, 09:32 PM
Antonia Antonia is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NL View Post
Antonia schrieb:
okay so just turned 17 and i've been on the pill for a while now and i
stopped taking it for about 2 months then i got back on it. everything
seemed fperfectly fine till i started my 1st period with being back on
the pill. my period is light and i've been on it fro about a week and 2
days now when normally when im on the pill it's only 4 days. i've
googled it and everything and on some things that i hve read i read
there could be a possibility that im preganant.....but then again it
could be me tkn the pill for so long and stopiing fo like 2 moths then
getting back on it too right???? i'm not sure im actually clueless so
if anyone could be of any help to me please do.

Well, if I were you I'd go and see a gynecologist. If you had
unprotected sex during the two months you weren't on the pill you can
theoretically be pregnant.
If you don't have health insurance and are in the US I believe there's
planned parenthood? I think they offer pregnancy tests and I'm pretty
sure they'll be able to give you more information about contraception.

take care
nicole

okay thankyou i was tlkn to my boyfriend about it and he was telling me that his ex girlfriend was doing the same thing and she said tht she was pregnant. i ws tlkn with my mom about this all and she is going to get my a test if this keeps happening. what is contraception???