Old June 18th 05, 09:45 PM
DramaNut

I've tried the time outs, but it only worked so far, it got to point
where I was literally holding him in his time out chair for the whole
time, and I was so scared of hurting him the way he was fighting me. I
don't understand, at daycare apparently they all say he's the best
behaved out of the kids in his room. Sometimes when he has a huge
temper tantrum I take him up to my bedroom (no toys) and he has to stay
on my bed (that way he doesn't associate his bed with being in
trouble).... Sometimes it works, but I do get tired of the "no you do
it's".

Generally he is a good kid, but it gets sooo frustrating!

Thanks for your suggestions

Crystal