Old December 3rd 05, 07:34 PM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding

Default black tie!

"Anne Rogers" wrote in message
My husband's work Christmas do is black tie, so I pulled out the dress and
tried it on, I wore it about 10 months after N was born, so I even have my
"I know I am nursing, but just for tonight I need an underwired bra", but
it seems my boobs are rather larger than last time, the dress fits
everywhere else, but there is no way these boobs are going in that dress!

I'm loathe to buy another dress, this one has served me well and I'm sure
once I can get my boobs into it I will use it again.

I've been trying to work out who I could borrow something off, but all the
people I can think of are smaller breasted than me anyway, when not
breastfeeding I could have borrowed one of the dresses my bridesmaids
wore.

So it looks like if we go, I'm going to have to buy something, so I'm
thinking can I get away with 2 pieces and looking for ideas of what style
the top bit could be, or just any ideas!

Help!

Anne

There are definitely things you can get in a skirt and top style that will
be fancy enough - just go to any department store and check out their
evening wear. I have found some glittery tops to go over a slimmer skirt in
the past, or you can even do a more form-fitting thing all around, just make
sure it's a 2-peice. Women have much more leeway in this regard than men.