Old August 7th 07, 06:27 PM posted to alt.parenting.twins-triplets
BlindBint

Default Question from confused mum

I had my 12 week booking in scan yesterday, and I was told I had a
twin pregnancy but the other sac was completely empty. I have been
admitted to hospital with heavy bleeding 3 times since my pregnancy
was confirmed, the last and most severe episode being a week ago. Is
this vanishing twin syndrome? I had always assumed that I was carrying
only one baby. The remaining baby seems fine, but today I feel
"strange" and empty. my stomach bump has gone, and isn;t as firm.
I would be grateful for any advice.
Lynsey