Old March 8th 08, 06:10 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy,misc.kids
Anne Rogers[_4_]

Default Preparing sibling for birth process?

I second Jamie's idea. I would watch the shows, especially the ones on
the Discovery Channel because those are more realistic. Watching those
with her will open up a discussion about it. I do know that one of the
midwives on the pregnancy group has a website with lots of videos and
pictures of births, but darn it I cannot remember her name right now.
(Anne, was it Stephanie, but I don't remember her website).

I think you mean BirthDiaries.com

yup, that site owner's name is Stephanie, her screen name was Elfanie.

Anne