Old July 16th 04, 01:01 AM
Karen

Default Baby Trend Latch Loc

(Vicki S) wrote in message . com...
(Vicki S) wrote:
I have decided on the Baby Trend Latch Loc...

(Karen) replied:
I bought mine at Babies R Us. I thought that was the only place that sells it.
Karen

Thank you for the tip! They are an hour's drive away from me, but the
salesperson I spoke to on the telephone was just amazingly helpful and
now I know that:
1) they carry it
2) they have 4 right now
3) next week they expect a huge shipment of the same seat with
different fabric

So, I plan to drive up soon and buy one and see if it fits in my
vehicle. Thank you!

I'll tell you this. It's a great car seat! I've had quite a few infant
seats since I've had 6 infants and this one is hands down the best
I've had.I don't even have LATCH in my van and I still find it super
easy to use and convenient. That base is so sturdy and heavy the seat
feels super secure. I have no complaints and I am thrilled that I get
to use it for quite a while since my baby is such a peanut. He
probably won't be 20lbs at a year and is in no danger of outgrowing it
lengthwise either.

It fits easily in my van (full size 15 passenger van with bench
seats-anything fits in there). It also fits in my husbands Beetle
(with LATCH) but the front seat on the same side as the car seat has
to be pretty far forward to not hit the edge of the carseat.

Karen