Old April 6th 04, 09:31 PM
Larry McMahan

Default Quick introduction of myself :)

Deirdre writes:

: "Carol Ann" wrote in message
: news:lKZbc.181404$_w.1837952@attbi_s53...
: If you can figure out nursing lying down (it's not too hard, but I think
: it depends on how large your breasts are), that is great for the middle
: of the night nursings.
:
: Good luck!!

: I'm having difficulty with this one. I'm about a 40 E (before my milk came
: in). How can I do this?

: ~Carol Ann

: ----------------
: YMMV, but I'm a 42F and my little man couldn't nurse lying down until about
: week 10 or so. He needed enough head control to pull his head (face) back
: when he was about to be smothered by the big bazooms.

: -Deirdre

The way Monika did it was to lie on her side facing the baby and
have the baby lie on her/his side nursing off of the bottom breast.
It was forever before either could nurse off the top breast.

You have to use the "taco hold" on the breast to get the baby
latched on, also.

Try it!
Larry
:-)