Old July 27th 03, 04:27 PM
Maryilee

Default Child modeling 101 questions

From anyone else who has been down this road, does the above sound
accurate? How should daughter dress for the 10-minute photo shoot?
What other tips could be offered?

My son did some modeling when he was ages 9-11. He initially asked to do
commercials, and he did do several, but he liked modeling better. Most of the
photographers made it fun for the kids. One time he did a shoot for a
Montgomery Ward flyer. He was part of a 'family' sitting in a 'living room'.
To make it authentic looking, they had popcorn and rootbeer to snack on during
the actual shoot. g My son loved that part. Another time, for alonger
shoot, the photograper ordered pizza for the kids for afterwards.

So, I say go for it if your dd wants to do it. As far as clothes go, usually
nice but casual (think Gap type stuff). Your photographer friend might offer
suggestions too. Also, see if you can get the 8x10 pics to make into a
composite. That way you can send it to agents yourself too if you want.

Maryilee

Maggie's Christmas page
http://www.angelfire.com/vi/maggie/c...spictures.html
Info on hereditary spherocytosis