Old December 24th 04, 09:55 PM
Beach Mum

Default Wonderful news!

I got my GTT results back a few days ago (was having ridiculous new computer
problems so couldn't post) and not only don't I have it, but the number was
116, which seriously makes me question whether I had it last time (when the
number was 142) or whether they were just overzealous. Last time they messed
up my three hour test and decided that I could redo it or just do daily
finger-pricks. This time I don't have to do any of it since my numbers came
in so low.

I celebrated with a bowl of ice cream.

The only bad thing I can think of is that this baby will like be (a) bigger
since (b) I'll likely go to term. OTOH, I'm hoping that the lack of
nourishment from a highly restrictive diet with mean that this one won't be
colicky.

Yahoo!

--
Melissa (in Los Angeles)