Old December 25th 04, 11:19 AM
Chookie

In article of0zd.7752$L7.7343@trnddc05, "Beach Mum"
wrote:

I got my GTT results back a few days ago (was having ridiculous new computer
problems so couldn't post) and not only don't I have it, but the number was
116, which seriously makes me question whether I had it last time (when the
number was 142) or whether they were just overzealous. Last time they messed
up my three hour test and decided that I could redo it or just do daily
finger-pricks. This time I don't have to do any of it since my numbers came
in so low.

I celebrated with a bowl of ice cream.

Hooray!

--
Chookie -- Sydney, Australia

"Life is like a cigarette -- smoke it to the butt." -- Harvie Krumpet