Old June 23rd 07, 04:32 AM posted to alt.child-support
Bob Whiteside

Default A single parent faces a unique set of challenges. Let me work with you to overcome them and grow into the best parent you can be!

"teachrmama" wrote in message

"kelly" wrote in message
oups.com...
The goal of my professional counseling is to aleviate the discomfort
you are experiencing as a result of being a single parent. For more
details, please visit: http://www.loveexpertsandmore.150m.com

I know what to do: don't be a single parent. *Share* parenting with the
other parent! That way the stress is off of you, the child benefits from
having both parents in his/her life, and you have more free time to relax.
Is that what you talk to them about?

Get married before getting pregnant and end up a single parent? You want
women to be responsible for their own sexuality and fertility? Doesn't that
type of thinking cut into a women's options for post-conception choices and
interfere with a women's ability to collect public money for birthing
children out of wedlock?