Old October 3rd 03, 08:29 PM
Ilse Witch

Default Naomi is here... and I am late

Stephanie and Tim wrote:
in posting this. I have to be quick though. She was born on 9/20 and weighed
7lbs and 14oz. She is adorable; she looks a lot like her brother did when he
was a baby. She nursed successfully after delivery.

Congrats Stephanie!! I'm glad you are so relaxed about the whole thing.
Sometimes things just don't go quite as we expect, and getting all
messed up over them afterwards won't make it better, it will only
make you worse.

Anyway, it is not too alarming. She is most likely to grow out of it. But if
not, the only impact that they can think of to her life is that she may not
be able to get into the military. DAMN! By the time she is an adult, if we
keep electing Republicans, women will be draftable just so we can keep
invading people who have (oops I mean used to have) weapons of mass
destruction or who do not show any evidence of supporting global terrorism.

:-D You forgot the ones that we *think* they *may* in the *distant*
future *perhaps* develop something close to WMD's...

I hope she outgrows it. Most kids do.

--
-- I
mommy to DS (14m)