Old October 16th 05, 06:11 PM
oregonchick

Default shave or not

"April & Bump" wrote in message
Hi all

Ok I think most of you know me now so hopefully you wont think I am a trol
when I ask the following question!!! Well I am due at the end of January
and I have some weired but have to be asked questions coming up. One of
these questions is near to your due date would you fully shave down below
or just be trim and proper?

Well, I had such good intentions of keeping up with my regular routine of
shaving the pits, using the epilady on my legs and trimming the bikini area,
just for the benefit of still feeling feminine. There's something about
having gorilla legs in addition to being huge and ungraceful that just makes
me feel gross. But here I am at 32 weeks and if I can't see it, it doesn't
get clipped. I never shaved my bikini area, but used a bikini trimmer that
would cut the hair very close without the regrowth irritation of using a
regular razor. I tried this not so long ago with the benefit of a hand held
mirror, but still managed to clip more skin than hair! It was pretty
painful. So I'm going to let it go... I'm still managing to take care of
everything from the knees down though.

My plan now is to just be clean when labor starts. Hopefully I'll have time
like before to hop in the shower before heading to the hospital.

Betsy