Old January 8th 06, 04:31 PM posted to alt.support.single-parents

Default JUST CHECKING IN~Kate

Tiffany wrote:
"'Kate" wrote in message
On Sat, 07 Jan 2006 15:35:23 GMT, "Moon Shyne"
the following was posted in blue dry erase marker:

Free time? I'm supposed to get some free time? Any clues as to when this
momentous occasion is supposed to happen???

:-)

psst... tomorrow, 2:45 am. It's been arranged.

I don't know about you ladies, but I will be sleeping with my free time
then! WooHoo! lol

Ya know to be honest with you, 3:00 a.m. has often been the time I have
found to be free and to myself , and when I do awake then and choose to
take advantage of it it has been a very enjoyable occasion . In the
summer especially, I have taken my coffee and a book or my headset and
some light music ( dare I say Classical ?) and sit outside . Have
you ever watched the sunrise listening to Chopin....say....."Grande
Valse" ? Very rejuvinating !
Bev