Old May 30th 06, 12:33 AM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding

Default this can't be true...

Hey everyone!

It seems like a while before I have been able to get on. Really it's
only been 2 days! But thanks for keeping up with my conversations =)
All the advice is greatly appreciated!

Still no extra pounds on my little body, but I'm not as concerned now.
Thanks =)

I have a Dr appointment tomorrow, so I'll make sure to bring up some
these things to him to see what he thinks. Maybe I'll get a new
ultra-sound picture that I can post. Hopefully everything is fine... He
wasn't very active yesterday. I only felt him kick in the morning, and
the rest of the day he was pretty relaxed.

I'll keep you all updated, as I hope you will with me too =)
Happy Memorial Day! - enjoy your day off if you get it!

Ash