Old June 1st 06, 11:31 PM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding

Default this can't be true...

Karen wrote:
ah well my son might well turn out to be gay then. Whatever, there are
far worse things he could turn out to be.

karen

Yeah, that's true that he could end up worse... But, I did a study in
college about Homosexuality, deciding on if it was environmental, or in
the brain. Although this study has never been proven by scientists,
there are always theories, and opinions on the matter. After I took the
initiative to research it, and write my report on it, I have come to
believe that homosexuality does develop in the brain before the child
is born, and it is environment/situations that trigger it. On top of
that, I would have to say that I believe that every human is born with
this same trait in their brain to become homosexual, and the
environment and/or situations make it more evident. That could explain
today's homosexuality boom. It is alot more publicly acceptable
now-adays to be homosexual than it was 10-20 years ago. And because it
is more acceptable, the environment and situations have changed,
causing more people to accept homosexuality as their way of living.

I would also like to express my thoughts on this, before a conflict
comes out. I DO NOT have anything againts homosexuals, or their way of
living. I don't want anybody to think that all of a sudden I am against
it, and have judgements placed on me for it. Also with that, I do not
want you to think that I support gay rights, or an activist in any
manner. I am neutral with the debate, and can understand both sides. I
feel, that it is not my way of living, and I prefer the opposite sex.
On the other hand, I do have many gay friends whom I love to death.
It's like having male-girlfriends, guys to go shopping with! And, my
older brother just came out last year as of being homosexual. I love
him just the same, and support him on what makes him happy. I just
thought I would make that clear. Please don't start accusations towards
me for this...

Ash