Old January 13th 07, 03:43 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
0:->

Default Expert on certainty of memory forgets

Greegor wrote:
0:- wrote:
Greegor wrote:
Kane wrote
If ever there was a credible witness this would be it...someone who is
an expert "on people's overconfidence about memory" demonstrating that
even SHE is overconfident about her memory.

Now lie and tell me you got that little twist.
You seem rather certain of that.

Greg, in the first week of my lurking here observing ascps and you silly
mentally flatulent twits I knew damn well which way you would go when
under what circumstances. You are a classic case. I studied you for
years before I ran into you. And others just like you here.

You are full of delusions about yourself.

It's why you did what you did.

overconfidence about memory
You seem rather certain of that

Didn't you get it???