Old July 27th 03, 04:33 AM
LSU Grad of '89

Default Mosquito Bites... HELP!!

Also, try wearing light clothing rather than black/dark. This helps a
little, but is better than nothing. Also helps to be on B vitamins.

L.

"Spryte" wrote in message
om...
Thanks for all of your suggestions. I did switch brands of insect
repellant and that seems to have helped. And after a baking soda bath
each night, I've started applying anti-biotic ointment to all of the
bites that have been scratched open. I have trimmed her nails
completely down and sent her to camp with a bottle of hand sanitizer,
to keep her hands cleaner incase she does scratch something open. Also
advised her to slap or flick itchy spots instead of scratching. I
appreciate all the tips!! Hope you all have a bug-free summer!
Marguerite