Old February 19th 10, 03:42 PM posted to alt.child-support
Chris

Default Where'd all the feminazis go?

" wrote in message
Chris wrote:

Right, your point was to get some attention and try to get an argument
started in your dead newsgroup. That is trolling.

So you're saying that was the point of my post?

It is understandable, you need a place to regurgitate your mensrights.org
blog articles and argue with people about them. Unfortunately for you
nobody really cares anymore and that has become a bore. Even the whine
choir who usually agrees with your regurgitations and swears to your lies
doesn't bother to post anymore.

I can see why you are trolling a dead newsgroup now with your Rush
Limbaugh feminazis stupidity, you are desperate to drag someone back into
your arguments and want to try and revive the newsgroup so when you cut
and paste your nitwit articles there will be someone here who cares.

Some times it is just best to let it go, nobody cares, the newsgroup is
dead and no amount of trolling on your part will bring it back to life.

I must admit, the above beats Daddy Dewdrop's version HANDS DOWN!